Papers submitted to OCEANS 05 Europe must conform to the formatting and style requirements established for the Proceedings of the Conference. To assist you in the preparation of your paper we have prepared the following downloadable instructional templates:
Once completed, all papers MUST be submitted through the web site in PDF format that is compliant with the requirements of IEEE XploreŽ. Before you log in to your account to submit your paper, you should:
1) Please read and carefully follow the Oceans'05 Europe instructions for creating your document
2) Please read and carefully follow the instructions as provided by IEEE eXpress before login in. The conference ID is oceans05.Oceans'05 Europe has registered for use of a new IEEE tool: IEEE PDF eXpress. IEEE PDF eXpress is an online tool that can confirm the compliance of a paper you have converted to PDF format with the requirements of IEEE XploreŽ. IEEE PDF eXpress can also convert a Word, LaTeX, or other source document to produce a compliant paper in PDF format.
A summary of the steps you should follow to submit your paper and links to more information about PDF eXpress are included below.
The new IEEE XploreŽ Requirements for PDF will be enforced as of 2005. All conference articles submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore must adhere to the IEEE Xplore PDF specification for compatibility. IEEE PDF eXpress is a free service to IEEE conferences, allowing their authors to make IEEE Xplore-compatible PDFs (Conversion function) or to check PDFs that authors have made themselves for IEEE Xplore compatibility (PDF Check function).
Summary of steps for submission:
1) Create your manuscript(s).
2) Proofread and check layout of manuscript (it is highly recommended that you do this BEFORE going to IEEE PDF eXpress).
3) Create IEEE PDF eXpress account.
4) Upload source file(s) for Conversion; and/or PDF(s) for Checking
5) Use IEEE PDF eXpress to attain IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF(s). The site contains extensive instructions, resources, helpful hints, and access to technical support.
6) Fill in the IEEE copyright form.
7) Submit final, IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF(s).The deadline is 1-Apr-2005.
The on-line paper submission site is now available. All accepted authors have received a confirmation e-mail. You must follow/click the link provided in the e-mail to acknowledge receipt of the email and login to your account where you can upload your final paper in PDF format.
If you are an author and had an accepted abstract and if you did not receive any e-mail, please send a message here.